Fw: Re[2]: [fpc-pascal] how to pass PChar (or any pointer) from Delphi to FPC ?

Пётр Косаревский ppkk at mail.ru
Tue Apr 4 11:34:14 CEST 2006

This message was by an error sent to Jonas Maebe privately.
Addendum1: implementing DDE, OLE etcetera is not that easy in this case, because requires dummy window not only under FPC, but even under Delphi (modifying message loops of control elements like the main window of the main form in Delphi is not that easy too).
Addendum2: there was good post on message loops here http://lists.freepascal.org/lists/fpc-pascal/2002-August/003764.html