[fpc-pascal] FPDoc question

Darius Blaszijk dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Tue Sep 27 20:22:20 CEST 2005

On Mon, 2005-09-26 at 10:10, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> > - can I find somewhere a description on topic tags?? I have searched the
> > reference manual, but it seems it's not documented there.
>
> Strange, what version of the docs do you have ? It's definitely
> documented, it was already for 2.0 ; I just checked the sources again.
I'm using version 0.9 (may 7, 2005, the current version seems to be
still 0.9 but from may 15th?!?). I also checked the online version, but
it also does not show the topic and example tags. I did not check the
source code though.

One more question; the comments used in each XML file, can you specify
what the usage is in relationship to the documentation?? If there is
functionality, could the information be stored as an attribute instead??

Darius