[fpc-pascal] Recompiling with debug (was: fpc 2.0 and DOM/xml under OS/2 gives me "Processterminated by SIGSEGV")

Søren Ager sorenager at poboxes.com
Sat Sep 17 15:30:10 CEST 2005

On 15-09-05 23.08, Tomas Hajny wrote:

>>>Alternatively, it would be possible to build the whole thing

Well I actually ended up recompiling the compiler as well. But is will
not build the fcl with debug info now (works without debug info):

Free Pascal Compiler version 2.1.1 [2005/09/15] for i386
Copyright (c) 1993-2005 by Florian Klaempfl
Target OS: OS/2
Compiling xmlstreaming.pp
Assembling xmlstreaming
238 Lines compiled, 0.2 sec

Process terminated by SIGSEGV
core dumped
make.exe[2]: *** [xmlstreaming.ppu] Segmentation fault

> I can send you the OS/2 .cmd files I use (starting with selection of
> the right compiler version up to complete snapshot building process)
> if you want. Nothing spectacular, just to save some time.

Thanks - I would like that.

> Regards (or "Hilsen" - I guess it means the same, right? ;-) )

Yes, that is right.

--

Hilsen
   Søren