[fpc-pascal] Systems 2005: A first summary

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 00:21:58 CEST 2005

On 10/29/05, Sebastian Günther <sguenther at gmx.de> wrote:
> Tony Pelton schrieb:
> For Java the situation is different. There are lots of IDEs, but Free
> Pascal has only one major IDE.
> Of course the talk is _not_ about a complete fusion of FPC and Lazarus.
> 'Only' the following parts should be merged:
> - Website
> - Download directories on the website. Especially we need a clear and
> short explanation of the different packages.
> - The Wikis

I am in favor of uniting this parts. I think it adds a lot to both of
the projects. Specially we should take a good look on how to improve
the security on the websites.

> - Documenation? But this is a major topic, which we should discuss
> separatedly
> - Perhaps the bug system

These parts could stay for the future as they may take a long time to
be implemented or event to be discussed.

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho