[fpc-pascal] IDE problems and crosscompiling

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz
Sat Oct 29 09:25:54 CEST 2005

Date sent:      	Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:30:11 -0300
From:           	John Coppens <john at jcoppens.com>
To:             	FPC-Pascal users discussions <fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org>
Subject:        	Re: [fpc-pascal] IDE problems and crosscompiling
Send reply to:  	FPC-Pascal users discussions <fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org>
	<mailto:fpc-pascal-request at lists.freepascal.org?subject=subscribe>

> On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 21:05:56 +0200
> Vincent Snijders <vsnijders at quicknet.nl> wrote:
>
> > Maybe a bit outdated, but this information was gold about a year
> > ago,
> > http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/Cross_compiling_for_Win
> > 32_under_Linux
> >
> > Also the buildfaq.pdf is a good (and up to date) read, if you want
> > to know details. Very handy if thing don't work right away.
> > http://www.stack.nl/~marcov/buildfaq.pdf
>
> Thanks for the info. I don't know how I passed over that item. I guess
> I didn't search in the Lazarus Wiki... Maybe this info - which isn't
> Lazarus-specific - should really be in the FPC-Wiki? Or at least
> crosslinked?

Note that there was already some information regarding cross-
compilation (specifically for documenting Win32 to GO32v2, although
there was some more general information too) in FPC Wiki too
(http://www.freepascal.org/wiki/index.php/Cross-
compilation_from_Win32_to_GO32v2). I've updated it now little bit by
adding links to ready made cross-tool binaries and the other two
references mentioned above.

Tomas