[fpc-pascal] Questions on Documentation

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz
Thu Oct 13 00:35:38 CEST 2005

Date sent:      	Wed, 12 Oct 2005 15:02:48 -0300
From:           	Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho <felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com>
To:             	bob at tamara-b.org,
	FPC-Pascal users discussions <fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org>
Subject:        	Re: [fpc-pascal] Questions on Documentation
Copies to:      	Send reply to:  	FPC-Pascal users discussions <fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org>
	<mailto:fpc-pascal-request at lists.freepascal.org?subject=subscribe>

Felipe

> What do you think about adding this unit list to the wiki? Maybe it
> could be added to the "Run-Time Library" article, witch is quite short
> currently. If you agree I can include it on the wiki, so it can help
> others looking for this kind of information.

Actually, if I haven't been so lazy, I'd put it in wiki directly. ;-)
Fixed now. One of the advantages is that people can provide
description for individual platform specific units this way (have I
already mentioned my laziness? ;-) - anyway, at least sometimes it's
better if people know what they are describing ;-) and I certainly
don't know all the units for all platforms, so the risk of incorrect
information would be rather high).

Tomas