[fpc-pascal] Download file

Paul Davidson pdavidson at coraxnetworks.com
Fri Nov 18 22:04:30 CET 2005

Nice rant :)

On Nov 18, 2005, at 15:48, L wrote:

>> It does not work as is on Mac, but then, most people don't care.
>> *cry*
>>

> <rant flamebait offtopic>
> I would consider a Mac if they didn't weld them shut like those iMacs.
> Talk about
> closed source hardware.
>
> Of course for every complaint I make someone will come back with "but
> you can buy
> Macs with a tower case and a separate monitor". That's not the point.
> The point is
> that the majority of them out there are welded shut (if I were to buy
> a used one for
> example).
>
> I'm quite interested in Mac's since they have a Pascal history.
>
> But they sure ruined it with Jobs' colorful Pascal poster and colorful
> welded shut
> iMacs. Otherwise, I would have researched them further. I've also had
> quite a few
> crashes when setting up a Mac for networking, so the "no bugs on Macs"
> pick-up line
> doesn't hold out. I would never ever claim that XYZ computer has less
> bugs than ABC
> computer if I was a marketing company. That's poor marketing and just
> asking to be
> proven wrong.
> </rant flamebait offtopic>

P Davidson
Corax Networks Inc.
http://CoraxNetworks.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This message is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. The message may contain
under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering
the message to the intended recipient, you are notified that any
please notify Corax Networks immediately by email at
webmaster at coraxnetworks.com.  Thank you.