[fpc-pascal] Learning new things in an imperfect world

Inpromptu inpromptu at operamail.com
Tue Nov 1 16:33:46 CET 2005

I'am the newbiest newbie in the known galaxy.

I've experimented the same problem: I can't run my program inside Lazarus (pressing F9). But, I can (and I do) just compile it (ctrl+F9), and run it from console (linux), or just doubleclick it (windows).

Imho, this is not an important problem. My program compiles fine, and works fine, in both Linux and Windows.
With the SAME SOURCE CODE !!. This is the important thing, imnsho. Freepascal is an excelent compiler. I use it since 1.0.4 , and all my DOS legacy code run now on linux (dos, windows etc).

Excuse my english.

Inpromptu