[fpc-pascal] Lazarus and FPC integration

Micha Nelissen micha at neli.hopto.org
Tue Nov 1 09:27:20 CET 2005

Elio Cuevas Gómez wrote:
>>(and delphi and VB), it's easy to fall into the trap to base your backend
>>design on the GUI design. If Eclipse or KDevelop have a solution for this
>
> Well, i never said these were better than Lazarus (in fact this is the first
> time i even mention them in this list). For me Eclipse is a resource hog and

Yes, sorry, I replied to the wrong message, I was trying to get a
response from Agustin, not necessarily from you; he did make the Eclipse
comparison, and he said he liked that IDE better for OO stuff. But maybe
that's because the unicode works and there is better refactoring (please
be more specific, Agustin?) ?

Micha