[fpc-pascal] FPC version 2.0.0 officially released.

Lee, John John.Lee at logicacmg.com
Mon May 16 13:07:03 CEST 2005

There is a v2.0.0 version of go32v2 and will, I hope, be v2.x versions too. When things have settled after the v2.0 release, I'll be making these available as daily snapshots on ftp.freepascal.org in .../snapshots.  The v2.0 compiler has the same functionality as the rest of fpc v2.0 & works ok, but there are some problems eg with exceptions, and with the ide so go32v2 isn't really of fpc release standard.

The reason is  that there is currently no go32v2 developer - there are just a few (kind!) people who help to fix faults.

HTH - hope you wil keep using go32v2 version...

Regards John