[fpc-pascal] Attn: Mattias Gaertner: regexpr

L505 fpc505 at z505.com
Sun May 15 23:14:15 CEST 2005

>Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma .!. at .!. netcologne.de
>Wed, 30 Oct 2002 15:56:09 +0100

>> Another option is
>> http://anso.virtualave.net/delphi_stuff.htm#TRegExpr
>>
>> But I doubt that 1.0.x will eat it. Even for 1.1 one or
>> two things need a fix.

>I downloaded it, changed a few things for mode objfpc 1.0.x and tested
>some examples successfully.
>What will not work?

>Mattias

Attn: Mattias..(or anyone else who knows about regexpr units)

Do you  know which unit this is that you talked about of above? I'm looking for regexpr units and I wondered
if this unit worked for you with those minor changes you made. The URL does not work and I wondered which unit
that was. If it was the Regexpr Studio, one then I have it. It seems to be geared toward Win32. I will modify
it for linux maybe if this is possible, but I thought maybe you had already found something yourself, or
mucked around and got something working.
I'm looking for a Linux capable regexpr unit with back referencing available.

Lars