[fpc-pascal] "is" for interfaces patch

ml ml at brainwashers.org
Thu Mar 31 01:21:53 CEST 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-31 at 02:51 +0200, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> On Thu, 31 Mar 2005, ml wrote:
>

> It's probably something with the temp variable used in the assignment.
> But the compiler captains would have to confirm that.

At first look I suspect it is in tasnode.det_resulttype where right is
exchanged with tguid replacement and freed.

Second question involves parser. Is there any documentation how to
enable "implements <Interface>". so it wouldn't be rejected by compiler.
(:I already dissected nodes and operators on my own, but I would like to
avoid dissecting parser if possible:) This would be the next thing on my
list. (and it exists in Delphi too, from v.4)

property A: TList read FList implements IList;

regards
ml