[fpc-pascal] Marco van Dijk/FOKKERSERVICES/StorkGroup is out of the office.

marco.vandijk at stork.com marco.vandijk at stork.com
Thu Mar 24 05:13:10 CET 2005

I will be out of the office starting  24-03-2005 and will not return until
06-04-2005.

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachment(s) sent with it are intended exclusively for
the addressee(s), and may not be used by, opened by, passed on to, or made
available for use to, any person other than the addressee(s). Stork rules
out any and all liabilities resulting from any electronic transmission.