[fpc-pascal] Blockread and buffers

Kornel Kisielewicz charon at magma-net.pl
Tue Mar 22 04:11:42 CET 2005

Micha³ Wo¼niak wrote:
> Hmmm... Just pure curiosity:
> I am getting a warning "Variable does not seem to be initialized" on
> a code from FreePascal RTL guide:

Note that it is written "does not SEEM". The code is OK IMHO. Warnings
aren't always right -- for example if we have a function with many
parameters, and one of the descendant classes implements a overriden
function that uses part of the parameters you'll also get a warning, despite
that it's ok.

At your service,
Kornel Kisielewicz (charonATmagma-net.pl)
"11 years and no binary. And it's not vapourware" -- Igor Savin