[fpc-pascal] Question about interfaces

Nikolai Zhubr zhubr at mail.ru
Mon Mar 21 07:31:44 CET 2005

Hi,
Monday, 21 March, 2005, 8:58:07, ml at brainwashers dot org wrote:
[...]
> Fork? if there would be patches they would be insignificant, but since I'm
> inside of tech preview for my project this would mean that fpc would go out of
> race for this project  before I would started patching
> either solution  is simple and supported directly or not

Like with commercial software in some sense,
support you get = contribution you make, well except for
some trivial help and explanations not really requiring
developers to spend their days and weeks working personally
for you for free. Contribution is typically accepted in form
of patches and/or bugreports, not money though.
AFAIK and IMHO, free pascal project is not really in any race
with delphi or whatever else. No-one ever claimed this here IIRC.
Note: I'm not a developer of FPC.
--
Best regards,
 Nikolai Zhubr