[fpc-pascal] undefining multiple defines

Marc Santhoff M.Santhoff at t-online.de
Thu Mar 3 10:55:07 CET 2005

Am Do, den 03.03.2005 schrieb Marco van de Voort um 08:32:
> > unit b;
> > {$undef M1-M15}
>
> Such constructs won't work, for the same reason that variablenames with
> numbers in it can't be used as such.
>
> For the compiler it is an alphanumerical identifier, and the number(s) have
> no meaning.

According to the Programmers Guide MACPAS-Mode alows to use $SETC M=8
and I assume that "$if M=8" can check it.

Unfortunately my program is compiled with -S2 and I fear these two modes
are no combinable (I'll test later), are they?

If all fails I have to use the solution Nico suggested, the not so
beloved find/grep/sed approach ... mostly ending up witk awk.

Thank you all,
Marc