[fpc-pascal] Absolute

Carsten Bager fpc-pascal at beas.dk
Thu Mar 3 10:06:33 CET 2005

Hi
I have a problem with the following when I try to compile it
with the ppcrossarm compiler. This error dos not show when
I am doing a normal compile.
I have tried with version 1.9.4 and 1.9.9
Carsten

--------------
Program bb;

var
  test:integer absolute 0030;

Begin
End.

bb.pas(4.23) Error: absolute can only be associated with a var or const

--

Carsten Bager
Bøvlingbjerg El-automatik