[fpc-pascal] Dynamic arrays performance test.

Agustin Barto abarto at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 20:47:27 CET 2005

I ran some test of serveral Extended matrix internal representations
to implement on an adaptation of Jedi_Math's matrix code (already
contributed some of this modifications). In the attached file you'll
see one of these tests. I have some questions about the results:

* The performance of the three internal structures is virtually the
same. Which one do you think is the best?
* The program compiled with fpc 1.9.8 (on Linux) is two times slower
than the one compiled with Delphi 7 (on Windows). Do you know what can
I do to improve the performance with fpc?