[fpc-pascal] Freepascal 2.0 for cygwin

L505 fpc505 at z505.com
Mon Aug 22 19:31:30 CEST 2005

> I know nothing about the first program, executed by the first computer,
> if that's what you are asking, but I guess it was probably written by
> hand in machine language.

That leads to the "first program that ran the first software program" actually being a hardware program. The
transistors/capacitors/resistors must have been soldered in a certain manner in order to interpret the machine
code.

Real programmers don't program in assembly. Real programmers program in transistors, capacitors, resistors,
and rubber gloves.

(what software runs our atoms, ions, and molecules, and what hardware runs that, if so? chicken/egg).