[fpc-pascal] Writeln in embedded systems

Carsten Bager carsten at beas.dk
Mon Aug 15 15:06:45 CEST 2005

I have been experimenting with compiling to an embedded
ARM platform I succeeded in compiling with a minimum
system unit.
Now the ARM processor can blink with a LED.
I then tried to put in a Writeln just to se what library modules
there was missing. I then get this error:
(I want to connect a display)
-----------
Hint: End of reading config file fpc.cfg
Free Pascal Compiler version 2.0.0 [2005/05/15] for arm
Copyright (c) 1993-2005 by Florian Klaempfl
Target OS: Linux for ARM
Compiling led.pas
led.pas(33,3) Fatal: Internal error 200107271
led.pas(33,3) Error: Compilation aborted
--------

Line 33 is the line where I have written "WriteLn('TEST');"

Dos anyone have a hint about what I should do next.

Regards
Carsten

--
Carsten Bager