[fpc-pascal]linux ques

Paul Aviles paul.aviles at palei.com
Thu Sep 23 01:10:44 CEST 2004

I have been task to write a routing for a web server running apache under
linux that will basically have the same functionality as a tail -f
/var/log/messages. I guess since the web server account does not have access
to those files, there must be some type of listener/socket written to
accomplish this. The goal is to be able to view log files in real time using
a browser instead of a telnet or ssh session. Any ideas out there?

Thanks

believed to be clean.