[fpc-pascal] Mouse Problem

Anton Tichawa anton.tichawa at chello.at
Sun Oct 10 03:53:43 CEST 2004

Gualtiero Dellarole wrote:

> Hi,
> I read on FAQ for mouse problem:
>
>   1.
>

>             The mouse cursor does not respond in the Windows IDE
>
>       In windowed mode, the mouse cursor might not respond to mouse
>       moves and clicks. Just change the properties of the console, and
>       remove the quick edit mode option. This should solve the mouse
>       response problems.
>
> but I cannot understand how can I change the properties of the
> console, and remove the quick edit mode option.
>
> Any of you can help me?
>
> Thank a lot.

I don't have windows installed, but AFAIK you have to click the right
button on the program's icon. This opens a context menu with options,
such as copy, delete, .., and -properties-. When you click -properties-,
you can edit the properties of that program.

Console means the MS-DOS "prompt" window, where the IDE runs in. I'm not
sure if you have to remove that option for MS-DOS, for the IDE, or for both.

Anton.