[fpc-pascal]Modifying cpu registers while in turbo pascal interrupt routine ?

Harald Houppermans houppermans at home.nl
Thu Mar 18 03:10:33 CET 2004

Hmmm right after this posted my cable modem went down to lol...

It's dhcp lease probably expired... It seems dhcp leases have been shortened
by my isp :) I think... :)

Like 6 days before it expires or so then I get a new one.

It would suck if that happened while testing packet drivers over the
internet or so... heheh

I'll be like wtf... why it aint working... damn.

It's like a wireless mouse running out of battery juice... you'll be like
huh ? wtf why is my system so slow mouse not responding
must be bug in my program hehehe.

I hate this fricking wireless mouses :D hehehe

yes sir !

I have a cordfull mouse ! :D yupyupyup...

They just don't make em anymore like they used too... no mouse balls
anymore... the latest mouses have like lasers
which almost blind you...  I bought the cheapest one I could find for my
parents pc... fortunately it's laser pointed forward so it doesn't blind
you when you flip it... but others do/will shine in your face hehe. The
original mouse for parents pc's did have wireless mouse I knew that when we
bought it but the package was cheap. oh fuck no lol crappy pc hehe. So I was
already planning on replacing it. The new mouse does have a wire
but it also has a laser... doh.

It was the only one I could find in the local stores.. the rest where all
wireless iieeewww. hehe.

Anybody else having that same experience ? shops having wirefull mouses only
? yak.

I hope mouse manufactures stop producing that junk quickly and turn back to
wirefull mouses :D

The salesman also said he was barely selling anything from that junk. :D