[fpc-pascal]Developers needed (interested?)

James Mills prologic at shortcircuit.net.au
Mon Mar 15 04:54:21 CET 2004

Hi,

We (currently two people, myself a uni student doing Software
Engineering and Jeremy a great graphics designer) are planning on
developing a multi-player strategy game. Based on some games we've all
known to love and hate, but simple enough to have fun!

We are at early stages of designing and will need further people to help
out with various phases of the project. This is entirely voluntary, and
any support we receive will be appreciated.

This game will of course be released into the Open Source community.

For further information please visit the temporary wiki namespace
created at http://wiki.shortcircuit.net.au/SAF/
The current name is temporary only and may change...

If you would like to help out and join the project team, please email
either:
James Mills (myself) -> prologic at shortcircuit.net.au
or
Jeremy Whyatt -> jezza_266 at hotmail.com