[fpc-pascal]Default parameters support?

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Thu Mar 4 01:36:29 CET 2004

> Does FPC support default parameters in procedures/functions?  I have FPC
> 1.0.10 and I cannot get it to compile Delphi code that has default
> parameters.  I'm using the -Sd option, but I cannot find any mention of
> default parameters in the documentation.

Default parameters, Interfaces, Dynamic arrays, widestrings, variants are 1.9+

Not implemented are interface delegation (implements keyword) and dispinterfaces.

http://www.freepascal.org/wiki/wiki.phtml?title=Language_related_articles&PHPSESSID=b3011df02a827cd164c925b7339fa651

> I cannot try FPC 1.9.2 since it is only offered through FTP and our work
> firewall blocks all FTP access.

Talk to your sysadmin :)