[fpc-pascal]Can't seem to cycle a new compiler

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Tue Mar 2 21:12:22 CET 2004

Greetings,

I have been trying to cycle a new Win32 compiler so that I can make a
complete Lazarus distro which includes the compiler.

I have the 1.9.2 binary release and am trying to cycle a new compiler
from CVS code. It fails at various points. First it fails at
rtl/win32/dos.pp not knowing what to do with threadvar.

If I comment that out it then blows up on objpas/math.pp.

I know that others are using compilers built from CVS so what the heck
am I doing wrong?????

Any help would be appreciated since we want to do a Win32 binary release
sometime this week.

Phone: 570-388-2211  Fax: 570-388-6101