[fpc-pascal](no subject)

Lee, John John.Lee at logicacmg.com
Mon Jun 28 15:50:55 CEST 2004

You may have looked at this already, but can't you run win 9x of some sort
eg 98. This can be quite cheap 10e or thereabouts...My guess is this'll run
on a 486/pentium with 1? G disk, 16? M memory -then use dos (or even win32)
fpc...This'll give you 'multitasking'  of a sort and be easier to support...
Regards John