[fpc-pascal]DOS 1.9.4

Lubomir.Cabla at cssz.cz Lubomir.Cabla at cssz.cz
Wed Jun 9 10:19:00 CEST 2004

Hi,

thanks for new version for DOS.

I have some questions for DOS (Go32v2) version:

1. HTML page http://www.freepascal.org/down2-go32-i386.html
   doesn't exists.

2. In x:\pp\examples\pasjpeg\ i tried to compile demo.pas,
   but the units TEST.PAS and EXAMPLE.PAS are missing. I downloaded
   these files, but during compilation i got error "Can't find unit
jdapistd"
   even these compiled files are in x:\pp\units\go32v2\pasjpeg\jdapistd.*.
   This happen only in DOS window under Windows 2003, under pure DOS
   compiler found this unit jdapistd, but despite this program doesn't work.
   Maybe i have a false version of test/example.pas files.

3. HELP in IDE is not available. I downloaded extra file doc-htm.zip
   (because in distribution ZIP-file is missing)
   and made a copy to unzipped install files - INSTALL made a file
   x:\pp\doc\fpctoc.htx, but when a press a key F1 or SHIFT+F1, i got
   nothing and exit from IDE in (maybe) CGA mode.
   I'm running IDE DOS window under Windows 2003 - it could be a reason.
   Under pure DOS i cannot unzip doc-htm.zip, because inside are
   files with long names. Where can i got the HELP files only for DOS
   without file long names ?

Lubomir Cabla
http://www.freewebs.com/hdat2