[fpc-pascal]Can't find lmysqlclient ¿What I'm missing?
edulopez at hotpop.com
Mon Jun 7 16:26:07 CEST 2004
I'm just trying to compile the testdb.pp and I get the following error:
...../ld: can't find lmysqlclient
1) I'm working with Mandrake 8.2
2) Installed mysql with all library (database and development)
3) Installed fpc 1.9.3 rpm, fpc doc rpm and fpcsrc 1.9.3 rpm.
4) copy testdb.pp to my home directory
5) In /etc/fpc.cfg added the following line:
6) In /usr/lib added the symbolic link:
ln -s libmysqlclient.so.10.0.0 lmysqlclient
ln -s libmysqlclient.so.10.0.0 mysqlclient
7) When I try to compile the testdb.pp get the error.
I doing something wrong that I can't see... :-/
Thanks in advance...
More information about the fpc-pascal