[fpc-pascal]parameter is 0x0 on callback

Marc Santhoff M.Santhoff at t-online.de
Fri Jun 4 19:37:17 CEST 2004

Am Fr, den 04.06.2004 schrieb Peter Vreman um 19:25:
> > Here it is (as attachment, hopefully the list processor doesn't strip it
> > off):
>
> 1.9.4 reports:
>
> main192.pp(25,52) Error: Incompatible type for arg no. 1: Got "<address of
> procedure(TCustomer);CDecl>", expected "<procedure variable type of
> procedure(TCustomer);Register>"

Ah, I see. I'll change the declaration of the callback proc then.

I hope the version 1.9.4 is getting into the ports system of FreeBSD
soon, I got the port yesterday which is still at 1.9.2 (not that far
behind ;).

Maybe I can use the Linux emulation and use 1.9.4/Linux for error
detection immediately ...

Thank you very much, it helped a lot,
Marc