[fpc-pascal]Linux - Graph unit?

Jeff Weeks jweeks at rci.rutgers.edu
Wed Jun 2 23:22:22 CEST 2004

The other platform I can use is Red Hat Linux 7.1

The following happened while compiling the maze example application.
Do I need to compile this from a graphical terminal?  I was using SSH.
Or am I missing something?

Thanks!

Jeff

[root at base pascal]# fpc maze.pp
Free Pascal Compiler version 1.0.10 [2003/06/26] for i386
Copyright (c) 1993-2003 by Florian Klaempfl
Target OS: Linux for i386
Compiling maze.pp
Assembling makemaze
Linking maze