[fpc-pascal]Math/Algebra Unit for FreePascal

Agustin Barto abarto at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 19:59:30 CEST 2004

1) Using proprietary software to build scientific applications (like
in my case) is just wrong. You never know what there might be
happening "under the hood". And you are bound to licenses and EULAS
that are designed to avoid any kind of responsability of the software
maker.

2) There is a Delphi personal edition. It's being sold for usd 100.
I'm not going to pay usd 100 for a software license that tells me what
can o can't do with it. I rather donate that money to an free software
project or a local charity.

3) Everytime I have to boot on Windows I feel like a little part of me
dies. Everytime time Windows hags that little part goes to Hell and
says "hi" to Bill Gates.