[fpc-pascal]Math/Algebra Unit for FreePascal

Tue Jul 20 22:58:03 CEST 2004

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004, Agustin Barto wrote:

> I'm developing a statistical software and I need a mathematical
> (algebra) unit for FreePascal. Right now I'm using Jedi_Math with
> Delphi but I don't want the VLC/CLX dependency and I hate using
> proprietary software (Delphi or Kylix). If the unit is
> object-oriented, even better.

There is the delphi-compatible math unit in the RTL, but I suppose this is
not enough. I have the 'Numerical Recipes in Pascal' CD-ROM, but I suspect
there might be copyright issues involved when distributing these algorithms
:/

Do you want symbolical or numerical algorithms ?

Michael.