[fpc-pascal]Error Compiling Examples with 1.9.2 (Stupid Newbie Question)

Matt Henley mhenley at houston.rr.com
Thu Jan 22 14:52:19 CET 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-22 at 05:17, Marco van de Voort wrote:
> > I was trying to compile the sqlite example with the new 1.9.2 version of
> > FPC and got the following error.  Don't know exactly what it means.  I
> > am running Gentoo Linux on a AMD Athlon and installed FPC 1.9.2 using
> > the beta release.  Lazarus compiles fine.

> Do not compile files in build directories, and don't include build
> directories in your search path.

Sorry, could you explain this one? I did make where the source and
makefile was; in the /usr/local/src/packages/base/sqlite .  Is there a
way to invoke it elsewhere?

I added -Fi/usr/local/src/fpc-1.9.2/rtl/* to the searchpath in fpc.cfg
so it wouldnt complain about finding sysunixh.inc

> The missing opcodes are powerpc opcodes. Do you have a custom defines
> set ?

I did not intentionally set any defines.  Like I said Lazarus is
compiling fine.  Where would I find these?