[fpc-pascal]Thread changes between 1.9.0 and 1.9.2

Lloyd Park lpark at kent.edu
Thu Jan 15 22:11:12 CET 2004

I have been playing with multi-threaded apps using fpc 1.9.0.  I use the
{$THREADING ON} directive in my code.  My test program compiled and ran
with 1.9.0, but with 1.9.2, I get the following runtime error:

This binary has no thread support compiled in.
Recompile the application with a thread-driver in the program uses clause.
No heap dump by heaptrc unit
Exitcode = 232

After looking at the RTL source, I thought I needed to 'use cthreads', but
that didn't seem to do the job.

What unit am I missing?  Or is it something else?

--
Lloyd B. Park         (330) 672-0384