[fpc-pascal]CRT prevents break?

Alan Mead cubrewer at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 2 01:30:02 CET 2004

I'm using "Free Pascal Compiler version 1.0.10 [2003/06/26] for i386"
on Linux 2.4.7-10 and when I use the CRT unit, I cannot break a
program with Control-C.  Even Control-Z doesn't stop the program's
execution.  I have to kill it.  I've attached an example program
(compile with "-dSCREWED_UP" to see the behavior I'm talking about).

Is this a known issue?  Is there any work-around?  Sorry if this is
in the manual, I don't see anything about this in the CRT
documentation.

-Alan