[fpc-pascal]Compiler error on ver 1.9.2, Windows only

Ken Linder kc7rad at radstream.com
Tue Feb 24 20:44:57 CET 2004

Hi Peter,
This is what the commandline compiler says in a different DOS window while I
have fp running in the other, right after fp throws the error:
Hint: End of reading config file c:\pp\bin\win32\fpc.cfg
Free Pascal Compiler version 1.9.2 [2004/01/08] for i386
Copyright (c) 1993-2002 by Florian Klaempfl
Target OS: Win32 for i386
Compiling ypc0.pas
ypc0.pas(32,4) Fatal: Can't Write PPU-File
Error: c:\pp\bin\win32\ppc386.exe can't be executed
After I exit fp in the other window, the commandline compiler works fine.

Ken