[fpc-pascal][moderator] Reminder: please post using a subscribed address

Jonas Maebe jonas at zeus.ugent.be
Wed Feb 4 10:19:23 CET 2004

Hello,

Every time you post from an address with which you are not subscribed
to the mailing list, such a mail will be held for approval. Given the
fact that this currently includes about 50 viruses, bounced viruses and
bogus virus warnings per list per day, it is not unfathomable that I
may accidentally discard your mail instead of approving it. You do not
get a warning when your mail is held for approval, because then we
would also send out warnings in response to all those virus-related
mails.

If you want to use multiple addresses to post, simply subscribe them
all and set all but one to "no mail" in your mailing list preferences.

Thanks,

Jonas

FPC mailing lists admin