[fpc-pascal] Win32 API - Scroll Bar inactive

Jonas Maebe jonas at zeus.ugent.be
Wed Dec 22 13:39:30 CET 2004

On 9 nov 2004, at 08:08, soumya at tatamotors.com wrote:

> I am new to Windows programming so please bear with me if it is some
> trivial mistake.

FWIW, the reason that this message from 9 november only got distributed
now, is that

a) the mailing list server does not have a virus scanner installed
b) an incredible amount of viruses and bounces is sent daily to the
mailing lists
c) I do not get any reminders anymore from the mailing list software
when there are messages waiting for approval (and without those
messages, I forget to go and look, even though I have to look every
day).

One of the virus "filters" I put in the mailman configuration, is that
every "multipart/alternative" mail is automatically held for approval
(apart from mails from non-subscribers and mails >25KiB). This mail was
one like that. So if you want your mails to come through swiftly, turn
off html mails in your mail clients.

Jonas