[fpc-pascal]CORBA

Alan Mead cubrewer at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 27 18:54:27 CEST 2004

I am creating a win32 program that needs to be called by a Cold
Fusion page to generate results for a particularly complex search.
The CF guys tell me that they can execute my program (passing data to
it on the command line) or execute a function via CORBA.  The command
line looks infeasible so I promised to investigate CORBA.

I see that "Corba support?" is listed under "Planned for later
versions" ... does that mean that I cannot use CORBA with Free
Pascal?

When I google 'pascal corba bindings' I get hits but when I visit the
webpages I don't see links for pascal bindings.  Does anyone know of
links to FPC bindings (or information how I could create bindings..
if that's not a monumental task).

Any other thoughts about better ways to do this also appreciated.. I
know nothing of CF.  I have access to Delphi 7/8 but I would much
prefer to use FPC is possible...

-Alan