[fpc-pascal]Re: fpc-pascal digest, Vol 1 #2186 - 8 msgs

David G Jenkins davidgjenkins at ntlworld.com
Fri Aug 6 10:31:39 CEST 2004

The existing solution comprises some Delphi projects to use the DLL and
I have derived a solution from one of these but the trial version I am
using puts the name of the supplier of the DLL at the foot of each mail,
which is undesirable for my purposes. Spending $100+ would solve that
but ...

I discovered the Synapse stuff yesterday and am still exploring its
documentation, such as it is. If anyone has experience in using this
product, I would be grateful for guidance, especially on handling
attachments.