[fpc-pascal]XP=extreme pain in the butt

A.J. Venter ajventer at direqlearn.org
Thu Sep 18 08:39:59 CEST 2003

Perhaps you should try to run the installer with XP's "windows 98
compatibility mode" - should find that under the properties sheet for
the app - there's a '95 mode as well.

I don't know if this will work/help at all, I don't use windows, a
friend who does pointed it out - but he doesn't code so he obviously
never tried it for FPC.

Ciao
A.J.