[fpc-pascal]CGI and inet Units

Tue Sep 16 21:47:06 CEST 2003

On 16 Sep 2003, Bob Richards wrote:

> Greetings all:
>
> I am new to this list, and have a question. I have searched the list
> archives for the answer, but found only dead links :-((
>
> I went to the FPC site, and likewise found only dead links :-((
>
> WHere can I find the units "cgi" "uncgi" and "inet"???? THey "used" to
> be under contrib on the main site, but it seems no-longer. There are
> many google hits, but they lead to dead sites....

The uncgi and inet units are distributed with FPC.

Surprised you don't find any links, becayse the following definitely work:
http://www.freepascal.org/packages/inet.html
http://www.freepascal.org/packages/uncgi.html

> I am running the latest stable release of FPC ".10", I HAD the units at
> one time, but no-longer... so I know they exist; but where???

They are in the packages and should be distributed along the rest with FPC,
I think ? At least the sources contain them.

Michael.