[fpc-pascal]Full-featured output library

Alan Mead cubrewer at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 19:00:34 CET 2003

--- Michael Van Canneyt <michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be> wrote:

> All 100% Object Pascal. Still under development, but usable, and
> I'm
> open to suggestions for improvement.

Thanks for this reply!  I'd like to try this but my knowledge of
Pascal programming was frozen around TP 5.  (Before OOP and before
Borland Pascal). How would I get started with the FCL?  I printed the
FCL reference but it's not a tutorial.  Are there any examples using
the FCL (I don't see any in the examples directory)?

-Alan