[fpc-pascal]Compiler error on TProcess.Create

Ronald L Fox rfox at dls.queens.org
Tue May 20 10:58:21 CEST 2003

Aloha,

Trying to use the TProcess object of fpc 1.0.6 for Win32 on Win2k and I've
studied the process.txt file found in the FCL win32 source directory but
can't get past a compiler error that claims "wrong number of parameters
specified".  Program source and compiler output follow.  Can anyone see
what my problem is?

Mahalo,
Ron

program proctest;

uses Process;

var myProc : TProcess;

begin

   myProc := TProcess.Create( 'c:\my-fpc\initest.exe', [ poNoConsole,
poWaitOnExit ]);

   myProc.Execute;
   myProc.Destroy;

end.

C:\my-fpc>ppc386 proctest.pas
Free Pascal Compiler version 1.0.6 [2002/04/23] for i386
Copyright (c) 1993-2002 by Florian Klaempfl
Target OS: Win32 for i386
Compiling proctest.pas
proctest.pas(9,55) Error: Wrong amount of parameters specified
proctest.pas(14,4) Fatal: There were 1 errors compiling module, stopping

C:\my-fpc>

Ronald L Fox                               Email: rfox at dls.queens.org
Diagnostic Laboratory Services, Inc.
Honolulu, Hawaii