[fpc-pascal]I don't make compile

Gonye Head gonye at freemail.hu
Sun May 18 23:37:02 CEST 2003

Hi!
I have Mandrake Linux 9.1, 1.3 GH CPU, 320 MB RAM, and a new
install fpc. I maked it the rpm package.
I have a problem when I compile the program source.
I don't now what does it mean this error message. Plese help me.
Thanks!

This is the messages:

Warning: Only one source file supported
Free Pascal Compiler version 1.0.4 [2001/05/22] for i386
Copyright (c) 1993-2000 by Florian Klaempfl
Target OS: Linux for i386
Compiling hello.pas
Assembling hello
hello.pas(6) Warning: Assembler as not found, switching to
external assembling
hello.pas(6) Warning: Object hello.o not found, Linking may
fail !
Linking hello
hello.pas(6) Warning: Util ld not found, switching to
external linking
Closing script ppas.sh
5 Lines compiled, 0.0 sec

  *** Gonye_Head *** http://gonye.fw.hu