[fpc-pascal]SDL issues

A.J. Venter ajventer at direqlearn.org
Tue May 13 17:36:54 CEST 2003

I did some more testing, and it appears the problem only exists on my
laptop. The code still runs fine on any other machine, including code
written and compiled on the laptop.

I have no idea what's wrong though, other SDL software I have run fine.

This seems to be something either SDL4FPC or FPC specific.

In the meantime, I can work by using my Desktop.

A.J.