[fpc-pascal]SDL issues

James Mills prologic at prologitech.com
Mon May 12 12:16:48 CEST 2003

On Mon, May 12, 2003 at 11:59:39AM +0200, A.J. Venter wrote:
> Hi,
> I tried mail Daniel Moissette first, but his e-mail bounces.
> SDL4Freepascal does not appear to work with the latest versions of SDL.
>
> Everything compiles just fine, but known-good code crashes (216) when
> you run it. The first time you call SDL-init the programs die.
> This ONLY affects code compiled against the latest versions, code
> compiled on earlier versions, will still run on the latest one.

eeeek, This is not good. I have programs I've written that use the
wonderfull SDL ported bindings that Daniel Moissette did. It's too bad
he doesn't maintain it anymore. One of us needs to get the latest SDL
library and create fpc bindings... (I don't have any idea how yet, still
working on creating fpc binding for sqlite www.sqlite.org )

cheers
James

PS: Sorry no ideas :( I'm still using 1.0.6 ...