[fpc-pascal]Graphics. Unit.

James Mills prologic at prologitech.com
Sun May 11 13:28:42 CEST 2003

On Sun, May 11, 2003 at 12:05:00PM +0200, geoff bagley wrote:

> Is the Free Pascal Handbook on the book market in printed form so that I
> can read it at my leisure ?  It would be too tedious to down-load it.

I would suggest downloading the FPC documentation for 1.0.6 or whichever
version you have (it's not that big and won't take long). Install them
on a local web server on either box (if they're networked).
That's been my experience with the documentation, where I simply point
my browser to http://localhost/fpcDocs/

cheers
James