[fpc-pascal]Databases and FPC

Jilani Khaldi jilani.khaldi at tin.it
Mon May 5 14:52:32 CEST 2003

>lol, thanks. You sound like you're the person that wrote it :P
>Was originally thinking of re-writing all my database code and using a
>mysql layer, oh heck I dunno what I"m going to do. I'll check our the
>url you suggested however...
I can add that I have been using InterBase for more than 10 years and have devoloped large client/server applications. InterBase has never given
me, or to my customers, any problems. I have tried Postgres and MySQL but now I definitely have setteled with Firebird.
I have written some articles (in italian) about InterBase for Linux just when it became free and open:
http://www.oltrelinux.com/forums/list.php?f=223

However, if you need some help to use Firebird with FPC (on Linux or Windows) just let me know.

jk